Purchase your Fatal Attraction Outdoors Attractant at these available dealers.
Spring Impact is odorless with a higher mineral content for after winter nutrition needs and is to be applied from March to August.
Fall Harvest has an apple scent and a slightly higher protein content then Spring Impact and is to be applied from August to December.
When starting or maintaining a mineral site ALWAYS enter your hunting area as scent free as possible.
Use a scent eliminator product on all your clothing and footwear.
Site start up requires a (2) bag application of Fatal Attraction Outdoors mineral mix.
Apply the product a few feet off your game trail.
1. Clear the ground surface area to bare dirt approximately 3'X3'.
2. Rake and work up the bare earth.
3. If the ground is moist apply an entire bag of product evenly to the surface that you have cleared. If the ground is NOT moist cover the surface area with water first, allow the water time to soak into the ground. Then apply an entire bag of FAO mineral mix product onto the surface area. The moisture will pull the mineral mix into the ground.
4. Return to your site 2 weeks later, rake up the surface area and moisten ground if needed. Apply half a bag of Fatal Attraction Outdoors product to the surface area.
5. Return to your site again 2 weeks later and repeat step 4 and spread remainder of Fatal Attraction Outdoors product on the surface area.
· For best results mineral sites should be maintained year-round.
· New site set up should start early spring before the snow is gone, return to your site every few weeks and freshen up with our product.
· Use rain fall to your advantage and freshen up sites before and after rain. This will help pull the mineral into the ground and help sustain and hold the site year round, with only site maintenance freshening up as needed.
For best results follow the recommended application process.
Copyright © 2020 Fatal Attraction Outdoors - All Rights Reserved.